Friday, October 31, 2014

JAI #238 : ALL ABLOOM, BY STAMPIN' UP!

This week's Just Add Ink challenge, set by Kim, is to use the sketch below to make a card or scrapbook page:





As this is the last challenge of the month, we're giving you the chance to be a Guest Designer at Just Add Ink!  All you have to do is enter this week's challenge.  If your entry is chosen as the winner, you get to join the Design Team at Just Add Ink for the last challenge of next month!


I have used very little stamping on my card - in fact, only the sentiment is stamped.  I wanted to showcase the gorgeous All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack, and it turns out I've let the paper do pretty much all the talking here!  I flipped the sketch, so the 'circular' piece (in my case, the handmade paper flower) is in the bottom right-hand corner.  Here's what I made, for our sweet little neighbour on the occasion of her 9th birthday recently:




Make sure you check out the rest of the Design Team's creations; and we'd love to have you play along!

 
 
 

Product List
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$27.95
Sticky Strip
[104294]
$11.95

7 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! So bright and cheerful. Would make a perfect get well card too.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Christine! I love that beautiful, big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spring card, love the colours, and that flower really is lovely, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any girl is going to fall in love with this floral delight Christine! Love the DSP flower you topped it off with - gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Miss 9 loves her card. It's so girly and I love love love your pretty flower. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet & Pretty! Such lovely colours and loving your flower too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so beautiful Christine! Love your paper flower and you're right, the dsp really does pack a punch all on it's own doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete