Saturday, March 12, 2011

"SWEET & SOUR" BUTTERFLIES

Yes, it's yet another butterfly card!  My dear friend, Kerry, celebrated a birthday the other day.  She is a real "bright colour" girl, and I know she likes Stampin' Up!'s Sweet & Sour specialty papers, so this is the card I made for her (hardly any stamping - it just showcases the beautiful papers):


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Rose Red, Very Vanilla
DSP: Sweet & Sour Designer Series Paper
Ink: Rose Red stampin' pad
Other: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Beautiful Wings embosslits, Word Window punch, sponge dauber, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Basic Pearls, mini glue dot, orange glittery brads from stash

6 comments:

  1. You LOVE makin' me jealous that you have this die don't ya! lol

    This is yet another gorgeous card Christine - the butterfly looks spectacular out of DSP!

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving them Butterflies! You can make them look so darn cute!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    I love this colour combo - I don't have the paper, but I do have the cardstock and I might have to use this combo for a challenge I have coming up - its gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, it is now adorning the shelves in my lounge. Thank you Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and beautiful! The butterflies look lovely nested together. Hope all is well...will email asap xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christine! Love these papers & the butterfly looks amazing made from them. Lucky Kerry! I like the fact that the satin ribbon & pearls keep those bright colours looking very elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete