Tuesday, March 15, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD

I've been awarded, by the talented and lovely Nikki Spencer, the following award:


Nikki's one of my stamping idols, LOL - so I am very touched.  The idea of this award is that I share 8 facts about myself, then pass on the award to some of my favourite bloggers, who inspire me.  The first part's easy, because, well, I do love to talk, but the second part is a bit of a challenge.  I've made so many wonderful stamping friends since I joined the blogosphere, and am inspired by MANY talented and giving women.  I had to revisit past blog awards, to see who I've shared them with, so that I can share the love around a bit.

Anywho, on to the 8-interesting-facts-about-me part:

  1. I moved (with my parents, not on my own, ha ha) from New Zealand to Australia when I was 15.  Aside from family and friends, the things I miss most are hedgehogs and feijoas.
  2. I am VERY particular about the way a roll of toilet paper is hung on the holder.
  3. I hate snakes, and am not great with heights.
  4. I didn't have pain relief for the delivery of either of my boys (although that wasn't entirely by choice!).
  5. I'm outnumbered by males in my household, and often think they (not I, of course) come from a different planet.
  6. I thought I was a major hoarder, until I saw the programme "Hoarders" on Foxtel.  I now think my compulsive tendencies are rather minor!
  7. My favourite time of year is Spring.  I much prefer Winter to Summer.
  8. My natural hair colour is dark brown, but my hairdresser insists a lighter colour, with blonde highlights, is the way to go "as I get older".  Thanks a lot!!

Now, the awesome women I'd like to pass this award on to are listed below.  Please visit their blogs, and give them some comment love; they are all very creative, and special people.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    I know you probably don't want to be bombarded by another blog award, but I just had to pick you as one of my top 5 for an award that was passed on to me. Its over at my blog: http://kerrysteger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gorgeous! How super sweet and thoughtful ... will give me the opportunity to update my blog, feels like forever...

    I could ditto almost all of your interesting facts too, stayed tuned for that one!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww thanks.......I'm blushing now! lol

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely - I only just saw your email as I have a new email address (tania_gould_is@hotmail.com)...thank you so much for this award! I haven't been blog-surfing much lately but I haven't forgotten ur blog - I totally love your work!

    ReplyDelete