Wednesday, March 16, 2011

INKSPIRATIONS CHALLENGE #61

Just a super-quick post tonight, as I'm about to watch the episode of "Farmer Wants A Wife", that I recorded while waiting for hubby to come home to watch it with me.  Who doesn't love a bit of romance, hey?  ("Farmer Wants A Wife", that is, not hubby coming home.)

Here is Makeesha's sketch for this week's Inkspirations Challenge:





I was inspired today to get out my Autumn Days stamp set, that had yet to see ink.  Armed with my trusty Colour Coach, I used the colour combination of Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze and Perfect Plum.  Here's what I made, using this sketch:



Stamps: Sanded, Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Always Artichoke, Confetti White, Cajun Craze
Ink: Always Artichoke stampin' pad and marker, Cajun Craze and Perfect Plum stampin' pads
Other: Mat Pack and paper piercing tool, Word Window punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Circles #2 dies, sponge daubers

4 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card Christine, I love the autumn tones with that stamp set, they go so well.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go the Colour Coach! - this is an awesome colour combo Christine & I love how you have used it to perfection! Lovely card. Hope you enjoyed your evening of romance!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO beautiful, Christine! Love love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours Christine. I love the autumn leaves - Narelle

    ReplyDelete