Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"EXTREME ELEMENTS" Earthy Series - part 2

I love my recently-used colour combo of Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla, so decided to apply it to some cards using "Extreme Elements".  Are you sick of seeing this stamp set yet??  Hubby is - he says "I really don't like this set as much as you do, you know".  Hmph.  I am still having a heap of fun with it, so I'll continue to share what I make!

Here are two 'boy' cards that I came up with, to make use of a panel that I'd stamped with several stamps from  Extreme Elements.  I cut the panel in half, so I could make two different designs. 


Stamps: Extreme Elements, On Your Birthday, Wonderfully Worn
Card: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake stampin' pad and marker, Tangerine Tango stampin' pad and marker, Early Espresso stampin' pad and marker
Other: Colour Spritzer tool, Buttons #5 die, Jumbo brads neutral, Linen Thread, Modern Label punch, sponge dauber, edge distresser





Stamps: Extreme Elements, On Your Birthday
Card: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
DSP: Crumb Cake Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Crumb Cake stampin' pad and marker, Early Espresso stampin' pad and marker, Tangerine Tango stampin' pad and marker
Other: Mat Pack and paper-piercing tool, Neutrals brad, Modern Label Punch, sponge daubers,         1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, stampin' dimensionals

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Christine, I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a man what would he know! I love these and you have inspired me to add this set to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know where to send it when you've had enough of it Christine .... I have a lovely spot on my shelf for it. Love this colour combo - going to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! You are the "boy card Queen" I will have to remember to come back here if I ever need inspiration for boy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is great Christine, I love that stamp set and what you have done with it. Great colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Christine! Beautiful stamping and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both Christine! Don't listen to your husband *giggle*, I can see why you love this set so much! PERFECT for the Males in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep 'em coming Christine!!! We love your Extreme cards even if Mr B is not convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! How did I miss this blog post!! I just LOVE these cards Christine - I am gonna CASE these ones too! lol

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man Christine, you so have to come teach me how to do cards...I am your biggest fan!! I just ordered this stamp set because of your inspiring work :)

    ReplyDelete