Saturday, September 11, 2010

"EXTREME ELEMENTS" Earthy series ... part 1

I have no doubt that my new "Extreme Elements" stamp set will get a very solid workout.  I can envisage making a lot of masculine cards with it, and probably mostly in 'earthy' tones.  Hence the title ... stay tuned for further instalments!

Here's a little something I whipped up this morning before meeting some friends for coffee.  The Soft Suede background panel has been stamped with the new "Wonderfully Worn" background stamp, which I can also see becoming a staple item for male cards (particularly now that my old faithful "Weathered" stamp has been retired, and has gone to another home).


Stamps: Extreme Elements, Perfect Punches, Wonderfully Worn
Card: Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede, River Rock, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Soft Suede stampin' pad and marker, Not Quite Navy stampin' pad, River Rock marker
Other: Colour Spritzer tool, mat pack and paper piercer, Neutrals button assortment, Buttons #5 Sizzlits die, Linen Thread, sponge daubers, Wide Oval Punch, paper snips

Back later, with more!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic work. I'm loving all your cards, amazing stuff.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Christine! Would it be okay if I CASE this beauty? You are full of gorgeous ideas.
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card. The colours and all the different elements look so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, this is just fabulous! Love what you have done here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. I love this colour combo, and that stamp set is on my wish list...and has now moved up a couple of slots thanks to this inspiring card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh now I wasn't going to get that set but this card and the one you did a few days ago are hinting at me to change my mind. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour combination is just great love this card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine, I love coming to your blog for inspiration! I love what you have done with this set and the colour combo... thank you so much for your wonderful ideas and inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just been working my way back through your blog posts. I love the way you have incorporated all the different elements into the backgorund. Might just have to do some casing.

    ReplyDelete