Thursday, September 23, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS - part 2

As promised yesterday, I have a couple more Christmas cards to share with you.  In the class I ran yesterday, we made four cards, all using new products from Stampin' Up!  I am loving the new "Delightful Decorations" stamp set, and the Ornament punch that makes it so easy to cut out the ornaments.

Here is the third card we made using these stamps, and "the" punch:

Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Christmas Classics
Card: Shimmery White, Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke
DSP: Always Artichoke Patterns DSP (from the Regals Patterns Stack)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke stampin' pads
Other: Ornament XL punch, Scallop Trim border punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval XL punch, mat pack and paper-piercing tool, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals



The last card I have to share with you is a bit more 'rustic' looking than the other cards we made.  The focal image is the gorgeous new "Dasher" stamp, that is only $14.95.  This beautiful reindeer will feature heavily on my Christmas cards this year, I'm sure!  I love the colour combination of Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla. 



Stamps: Dasher, En Francais, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
DSP: Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso stampin' pads
Other: Buttons #5 Sizzlits die, Word Window Punch, Linen Thread, sponge dauber, mini glue dot


I hope you have some fresh ideas for making your own Christmas cards.  Please get in touch with me if you have any questions!

Please come back again on Saturday, 25th September, and work your way around the blog hop I will be taking part in.  There will be lots of pretty things to look at!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, I'm inspired. Dasher is my favourite, the colours you have used are so yummy.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, LOVE that Dsaher card! I feel a CASE coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful Christmas card Christine! I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy :) He will definitely be in my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rustic Dasher card Christine & I believe my Chrissy cards will be featuring your awesome colour combo of Razzleberry & Artichoke - yum! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on both cards...especially the first one. I have Dasher and will use him this year as well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutley divine Christine, I will have to CASE this one if you don't mind. TFS

    ReplyDelete