Wednesday, August 25, 2010

RETURN OF TWO FAVOURITES ... and another go at JAI #31

This week's Just Add Ink challenge is open until midnight tonight.  I couldn't resist making another card using this great colour combo:


I've added some white into the mix, and used a couple of stamp sets that I am pleased to say will be in Stampin' Up!'s new Idea Book & Catalogue being released on 1st September!  These stamps are favourites in my collection, but to date had been available only for a limited time in mini catalogues.  Yippee!  I'll get to play with them, and show them off, some more :)




Stamps: Oval All, Butterfly Prints
Card: Kraft, Real Red (smooth and textured), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand stampin' pad, Versamark inkpad, Real Red and Chocolate Chip markers
Other: Butterfly Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, sponge daubers, white embossing powder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Kraft taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. Great card Christine! I love the Oval All set so much - I was really pleased when I realised it was a set I could use again! You've used the colours really well, good job! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really pretty.


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet, what an adorable colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both these sets. Hooray for sets coming back!! :-) Gorgeous card too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butterflies look great in those colours, Christine. Won't it be fab to finally have a Kraft (Crumb Cake) ink pad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Christine...and how nice would a little pearl look in the middle of the flower?!! Not long to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wanted to say that everything you do is so fantastic, i absolutely love every one of them, very inspirational and i visit regularly, keep up the great work for us blog surfers!

    ReplyDelete