Friday, January 22, 2010

SALE-A-BRATION sneak peak

The excitement is mounting ... only 4 days until Sale-A-Bration begins!  This fun event, that I mentioned a couple of posts ago, means you can get FREE STAMPS.  To many of us, there are few better things in life!! (Seriously.)

I'm committed to using more yellow in my cards this year. (Just something I decided - no real reason!)  With that in mind, I made a card using the 'gift' image from Happy Moments, one of the gorgeous stamp sets that is on offer during Sale-A-Bration.  Here it is:

YELLOW,ORANGE SAB CARD

Stamps: Happy Moments (Sale-A-Bration set), On Your Birthday

Card: Whisper White, Kraft, Only Orange

Ink: Versamark ink pad, Only Orange stampin' pad, Only Orange & Summer Sun markers

DSP: Good Morning Sunshine

Other: Kraft taffeta ribbon, Word Window Punch, dimensionals, white embossing powder, vintage brads, mat pack, paper piercer, edge distresser



I'm loving the look of an image white embossed on kraft card, then coloured with markers - you might see a bit more of that from me.

Remember, you can earn a free stamp set for every $100 order placed - and there's no limit!  If you order $200 of Stampin' Up! product, you get TWO free stamp sets, and if you wanted to order $1000 of product (hee hee), you'd get TEN free stamp sets!  Roll on Sale-A-Bration! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice colour combination there Mrs Blain .... yes bring on Sale-A-Bration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking thru your blog - something I haven't done in a while :-( . Lots of nice cards, but this was a stand out for me. I've not tried kraft,white embossing and markers before. Love your choise to work with yellow on this one.

    ReplyDelete