Tuesday, January 19, 2010

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

Hello my friends

Yes, you're seeing correctly - two posts in one day!  Amazing what I can get done when I don't go to work!  Ah, this is the life :)

After my bold red cards, I took a completely different tack, and made a card using a few more products from the Summer Mini.  I wanted to use my Big Deal alphabet set, that I bought at half price in Stampin' Up!'s Inventory Clearance Sale (still on, folks, until 24th January - contact me if you need further details!!).  The paper, white crocheted cotton flower, and the turquoise button, are all from the mini catalogue.  Here is the cute (well, I think it is!) card I came up with:

Kaleidoscope hi card
Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet

Card: Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise

Ink: Tempting Turquoise stampin' pad

Other: Kaleidoscope DSP, Fleurettes, Playground Designer Button, mini glue dots, Scallop Edge Punch, Trio Flower punch, white gel pen

 I hope this cheery card puts a smile on your face.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment: