Wednesday, August 23, 2017

THE HEART OF CHRISTMAS #13: STAMPIN' UP! HEARTS COME HOME BUNDLE



I'm taking part in a team share today, of Christmas card ideas using Stampin' Up! products.  You can see a list of all who are participating in Week 13 of The Heart of Christmas, on Claire's blog.

My card is a simple design (read: easy to create multiples!) using a colour combo I love, and showcasing my favourite bundle of products from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue, that goes live on 1st September.    The bundle is called the Hearts Come Home bundle, comprising a gorgeous stamp set and utterly delightful co-ordinating edgelits.   I need a little more practise with the stars die, to die-cut the cute starry sky without getting an impression of the die's outline!  Just blur your eyes a bit, and you'll never notice, LOL.





I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products, used on this card, available from my online store.  NB: The stamp set, edgelits dies, and Designer Series Paper will be available for purchase from 1st September.
  Clicking on any of the thumbnail images will take you direct to my store, to go shopping, if you just have to have these products for yourself. :)

We hope you enjoy our Christmas shares today.  We'd love it if you visited each of our blogs, and left some comment love.  




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so pretty Christine! Isn't that die cut church just beautiful? I love your colour combination this week and the little enamel heart on the greeting piece is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with the Art with Heart Stampin' Up! Team Heart of Christmas week 13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine I just love this colour combination of pool party red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Your card is gorgeous! The colours are beautiful together, and the crisp white die cut is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your colour combination and aren't the hometown edgelits so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Christine, colours are gorgeous together it reminds me of a country theme Christmas with the gingham paper one of my favourite styles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Christine. I would never have thought to combine Pool Party and Real Red - just so lovely together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Christine, I love the country touch with the gingham paper and the heart and the embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Christine. My favourite colour combo and the heart is perfect with that greeting.

    ReplyDelete