Friday, May 20, 2016

JAI #312: STAMPIN' UP! LOVE & AFFECTION




We have a colour challenge at Just Add Ink this week, thanks to Patrice.  I found this combo very challenging, with the mix of subtle and very bright colours:




I have for you today a sneak peek of a few new products, that Stampin' Up! will be releasing on 1st June.  (One of the fabulous things about being a demonstrator is that I am able to get my hands on new product before it is released.)

Using Jet Black Staz-On ink, I stamped the large outline flower, from the new Love & Affection stamp set, a few times on Watercolor Paper.  I used Marina Mist and Pacific Point inks to watercolour the flowers.  The leaves were stamped in Staz-On, then watercoloured with Mint Macaron ink.  I snuck in a bit of Bermuda Bay, in the form of tiny stamped flowers.

Can you see the floral boughs embossed above and below my flowery panel?  The new Floral Affection embossing folders will be out on 1st June as well.

The sentiment, which I rather love, is from Gift of Love, one of the new beautiful Hostess sets.




I painted the flower petals with Clear Wink of Stella, and attached White Perfect Accents to the flower centres.

Because most of the products used to make this card aren't yet released, I won't list the 'ingredients' below.  If you have any questions about the card, feel free to email me.

Make sure you check out how the rest of the Just Add Ink team have used these blues and greens; I'm in awe!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty Christine! I love your floral panel - the deep centres and softer petals really bring them to life. And so lovely how you've placed the pretty boughs around it too - so delicate and makes a fabulous frame! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the deep intensity of the flowers Christine and how you kept all the colour focused in that one panel. Love the white embossed accents adds such elegance! xxx

    ReplyDelete