Wednesday, January 13, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! BALLOON CELEBRATION AND PERFECT PAIRINGS

I love the variety of stamps in the new Balloon Celebration stamp set, that allow us to 'decorate'  balloons in a few different ways.  I've stamped the solid balloons in Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight ink (stamped off once, to lessen the intensity of colour), then have stamped two different designs on top.  Cute, don't you think?





The awesome sentiment is from Perfect Pairings, one of this year's Sale-A-Bration freebies (earnt by placing a $90+ order).  There are 9 sentiments in the set, with three different fonts; lots of scope for creativity.

Listed below are all the goodies used to make this card; if you click on any of the images below, you'll be taken to my online store.  I hope I've inspired you to use some of the fun new products!

 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment