Friday, May 15, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PRETTY PEACOCK & SAHARA SAND WEDDING CARD

There is a sheet of paper in the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper pack, that I hadn't even noticed - and, it is gorgeous!  It's a Pretty Peacock sheet with a medallion design.  I've teamed it with Sahara Sand and white, to make a card that I think would be suitable for a wedding.  It could also pass as a birthday card, don't you think?




I stamped the sentiment, in Pretty Peacock ink, on a piece of Sahara Sand paper from the Woven Threads DSP pack.  The die-cut frame, floral corner cut-out, and die-cut hearts, are part of the Last A Lifetime bundle that also contains the little heart stamp.  This bundle is new to me - isn't it gorgeous?

Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  I love the paper, and colour combination, so much I have made another card, that I'll share tomorrow.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment