Thursday, May 7, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIA HELLO CARD

Here's the final card in my little Magnolia Lane series of recent days.  I am love with the sweet Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder, and really like the contrast between the tiny embossed flowers, and the large focal magnolia on this card.




Do you like how I've added the sentiment?  I stamped the "Hello" in Versamark ink on a piece of Mossy Meadow card, then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then used a leaf die from Nature's Roots dies to cut it out, and an embossing die to imprint the leaf veins.  I think the shape of the leaf complements the magnolia leaves well.  You can see the details a little more clearly here:





Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to shop for Stampin' Up! products, I'd like to help you out.  My online store can be accessed by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment