Sunday, May 17, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FREE AS A BIRD POOL PARTY FLORAL FRIENDSHIP CARD

I thought I'd shared with you all my recent Free As A Bird creations, but came across another watercoloured piece on my desk, crying out to be made into a card!

Here's what I came up with, to show off the pretty flowery paper.  I fussy cut some extra flowers from another piece of the DSP, and adhered them to the top right and bottom left of the paper panel.  I added some (now retired) Glitter Enamel Dots to a few of the flower centres.

How sweet is the sentiment label?  It's a shape I have only just noticed in the Ornate Frames Dies, and I love it!




Listed below are the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, which can be accessed any time, simply by clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

I have been busy creating with new products, that will be coming out in our new Annual Catalogue on 3rd June.    Watch out over the coming days and weeks for some sneak peeks!


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment