Thursday, May 14, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FREE AS A BIRD PINK & CRUMB CAKE CARD

I love how today's card turned out.  As soon as I'd finished it, I immediately thought of my friend Louise, who I haven't seen for ages ... but who always does beautiful things with pink, and polka dots.





There's nothing complicated about this card.  Pink, polka dots, a bit of watercolouring, and some gorgeous scalloped-edge stitched dies - so pretty, don't you think?  I used reinkers for watercolouring the focal image - just put a drop of ink on a palette (or perhaps a clear stamp block), and pick it up with an Aquapainter.

This paper and ribbon will be retiring by 2nd June, so make sure you don't miss out, if you really want them!  You can shop in my online store, any time of the day or night.  If you live in Australia, and don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator looking after you, click on any of the thumbnail images below to access my store.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment