Tuesday, May 12, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FREE AS A BIRD "HELLO" CARD

This card nearly didn't make it to the final stages, as I couldn't settle on what colour to make the birds!  I initially coloured them with my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends, then decided the yellow was too bright against the Crumb Cake background ... so I went over them with my Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.  The end result gives them a bit of an odd colouring, but I'm going with it!

I stamped the birds on a branch in Versamark ink, on Crumb Cake card, then heat embossed the image in white.  I used Stampin' Blends to colour the image.  I have used a couple of different pieces of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper on this card.  A Calypso Coral piece has been die cut and nested behind the bird panel.  The other paper is the floral design, from which I fussy cut some flowers to decorate the corners of the Stitched Nested Label dies.  After fussy cutting them, I sponged them with Crumb Cake ink.  I also sponged Crumb Cake ink over the embossed brick background.  Label Me Bold, the stamp set from which the sweet little sentiment comes, is retiring.  I'll miss it!




Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can access my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Over the next couple of days, I will be sharing more Free As A Bird cards.  I hope you'll come back to see.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment