Thursday, May 28, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON FRIEND CARD IN YELLOWS

This is the colour scheme I worked with, for today's creation:




In the absence of Bumblebee ink (which we can't order until 3rd June), I stamped the sentiment, from Tasteful Touches, using Crushed Curry ink.  I used my Stamparatus, to allow me to repeat the impression - I actually stamped it four times, to get a good colour intensity.  On the sentiment label, I stamped in So Saffron (stamped off on scrap paper, to reduce the ink intensity) one of the other gorgeous stamps from Tasteful Touches.  The two large flowers are also from Tasteful Touches.  I stamped them on Very Vanilla card, in Crushed Curry ink, then used my Dark So Saffron Stampin' Blends to add some subtle colour detail.




The "friend" is die cut, in Cinnamon Cider card, with the Well Written dies.  I've added Bumblebee enamel dots to the flower centres, and used a couple of different ribbons - Bumblebee gingham ribbon, and Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim.  The sprigs, in Crushed Curry, Vellum Cardstock, and Cinnamon Cider, are from the Butterfly Beauty dies.  I cut the leaves from So Saffron cardstock, using Magnolia Memory dies.



No comments:

Post a Comment