Monday, May 18, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! BOTANICAL BLISS BIRTHDAY CARD

When I sat down to create with the Botanical Bliss stamp set, and co-ordinating Botanical Tags dies, before they retire in just over two weeks' time, I had a bit of creative block.  I decided to CASE this gorgeous card by Stesha Bloodhart.  I've tweaked it a little, to make it slightly less textural (and less angled - I struggle with angling panels on cards!), but all thanks to Stesha for this lovely design.  I had a lot of fun making this card.





After die cutting the tag from Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper,  I mounted it on a second tag cut from Early Espresso cardstock, to strengthen it a little before adhering it to the hessian-look paper.  I sponged it a little with Early Espresso ink, to bring out some detail.  The rectangle I mounted the tag on, was cut using the Nature's Thoughts dies.  In this photo, you can see a little more clearly the detail on the die cut rectangle, and of the woodgrain-look paper:




I like that the Holiday Rhinestones add a bit of lightness to the card.

Listed below are all the products used to make this card.  Lots of them are retiring on 2nd June, so if you'd like to buy them for yourself, make sure you don't delay.  My online store can be accessed by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing with you a card made with some new products - and one of my favourite new In Colours - being released on 3rd June.


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment