Sunday, March 22, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! LOVELY LILY PAD BIRTHDAY CARD IN PURPLES

When I first got the Lovely Lily Pad stamps, I stamped out lots of flowers, and coloured them with Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers).  All of the cards I'm sharing with you this week are the results of my colouring efforts back in November!  It's good to use up "bits" that I have a tendency to set aside, and ultimately discard (wasteful, I know).  How sweet does this tricolor ribbon look, with the different purple shades in the lilies?




Here's a closer look at the subtly stamped lilies at the top of the card.  I used Highland Heather ink, stamped off, to give a lighter impression:



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images below, you can get to my online store.  Shopping for Stampin' Up! products from home, at any time, is easy!


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment