Thursday, March 26, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IN SEASIDE SPRAY

Another of my favourite freebies, from this year's Sale-A-Bration promotion, is the Happy Birthday to You stamp set.  It has beautiful co-ordinating dies, available to purchase.  I have combined these products with some soon-to-be-released goodies (coming 1st of April), to make a birthday card for a dear friend.





How pretty is that ornate frame?  It is cut using one of the several gorgeous Ornate Layers Dies, which will be available to purchase from 1st April.  Also coming out then is the delightful Ornate Floral embossing folder, that I've used to emboss the background panel.  Here's a closer view of some of the pretty details:



I embossed the birthday cake and flowers onto Thick Whisper White card, using white Stampin' Emboss powder.  The images were coloured with Seaside Spray and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers).  To get the subtle grey colouring on the cake, I laid down only a small amount of colour using the light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend, then dispersed it using the Color Lifter pen.  I used Peaceful Poppies sequins as flower centres.

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  You can shop in my online store at any time, by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  Please note that the above-mentioned new products aren't available to buy until 1st April.  If you have to have them sooner, you might be interested in signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - just let me know!  It's pretty awesome being able to get new products early. :)


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment