Tuesday, October 15, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! PINK RIBBON CARDS FOR A BREAST CANCER FUNDRAISER

For a number of years, I have supported and attended an annual fundraiser, for breast cancer research, run by my tireless friend Karen.  This year, I am unable to attend, as it falls smack-bang in the middle of my month-long overseas trip.

I made 60 cards, to be sold at the event, to contribute to the day's takings.  There are eight designs I'd like to share with you, so I will break them up over three blog posts, so you don't feel too bombarded by photos!  I used up all my retired Powder Pink cardstock to make these cards, and used the retired Ribbon of Courage stamp set.

Here are the first few designs:













Tomorrow I will show you a few more of the designs I came up with.  I hope I can give you some inspiration, if you are needing or wanting to make cards for someone battling cancer.



No comments:

Post a Comment