Wednesday, September 4, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! MOST WONDERFUL TIME PRESENT WREATH CARD

Today is an exciting day in the Stampin' Up! world, as our Holiday Catalogue goes live.  It is a beautiful 63-page publication, chock full of "must have" craft supplies for making your Christmas projects (and Halloween, and New Year, if you recognise and celebrate those occasions, too).

I pre-ordered loads of products to play with, and have combined a few on the first Christmas card I have to share with you.  The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley is a suite of products on steroids!  As well as a stamp set, matching dies, and Designer Series Papers, this collection includes sticker sheets, tinsel trim, self-adhesive star accents, and gold foiled card fronts.  The creative possibilities are endless!  For today's card, I have used the present stamps and dies only.  I stamped the presents in Pool Party ink, then silver-embossed the bows (a separate stamp).  At first I wasn't sure if I liked the uneven ink coverage on the stamps, but the deliberate rustic look has grown on me.

The wreath is from the new All-Around Wreath Dies (which pair with a stamp set called Tidings All Around ... I'll use that in later cards).  I die cut it in Whisper White card, added some new Shimmery Crystal Effects, and sprinkled on Ice Stampin' Glitter (also new).  The sentiment, from the Toile Christmas stamp set (one of my favourites),  has been silver-embossed on Whisper White card, then die cut using the co-ordinating Christmas Cardinal dies.

I hope you like this sweet, fun, card.  I've gone on to make a few variations, that I'll likely share with you as the month goes on.



... and a close-up:



All of the products used to make this card are listed below, and are available to buy from my online store.  If you'd like to buy them from me, and you live in Australia, please click on one of the thumbnail images below to go direct to my store.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

1 comment: