Saturday, September 7, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! MOST WONDERFUL TIME PEACE ON EARTH CARD

Some of the papers in the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley have gorgeous gold accents.  I wanted the paper to be the "star of the show" on today's card, so have added little else.  The large sentiment is from the new Shine Bright stamp set, and the Real Red 1" Ruched Ribbon is also new.

I have used retired metallic star sequins on this card ... silly me, I didn't realise they'd retired!  They could easily be substituted with the self-adhesive smaller gold stars from the Product Medley.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, which can be accessed by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

I hope you're enjoying some inspiration on ways to use the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment