Saturday, July 6, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! MEMORABLE MOSAIC SYMPATHY CARD

I hope you have enjoyed my rather lengthy run of Good Morning Magnolia cards!  It's now time to mix things up a bit.  I have inked up, for the first time, the Memorable Mosaic stamp set.  The tree trunk was inked in Soft Suede.  I should have applied the ink with a sponge dauber, to get a better result - but I'll know for next time!  I inked up the leaves in Mint Macaron, and stamped them twice, moving the stamp across a little for the second impression, to give a fuller foliage look.

I used the splatter stamp from the Beauty Abounds stamp set, to ground the tree, and to add the appearance of texture to the Mint Macaron piece of card.  The leaves were die cut from Flourish Dies and Magnolia Memory dies.  I sponged Mint Macaron ink on the die-cut word, to help it "pop" a little.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you want to get to my online store, to purchase any products, just click on one of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment