Friday, June 14, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! FREE AS A BIRD "THANKS FOR BEING YOU" CARD

I'm loving the simplicity, and prettiness, of the card I have to share with you today.  I have used three different patterned pieces of paper from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper pack.  On the dotty paper, I stamped the sentiment and adhered a bird I had stamped and coloured on Whisper White card (before fussy cutting it).  A simple flower gem finishes off the design.




I will have another Bird Ballad suite card to share in a few days, but in the meantime will show you some more cards I have made using In Colours and To A Wild Rose.

The products used to make today's card are all listed below, and they are available to purchase from my online store.  If you live in Australia, and don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love for you to purchase from me.  You can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead of you, and you continue to visit my blog for ideas using Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous new products!


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment