Saturday, May 11, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! HUMMING ALONG MOTHER'S DAY CARD #1

While I was in the midst of creating with the Humming Along bundle of products, I decided to make  Mother's Day cards.  The card I'm sharing today is the card I made for my mother.  Mother's Day this year is rather poignant for us, as it falls on what would have been my parents' 57th wedding anniversary.  Dad died in March this year, so this is just one of the many "firsts" we'll experience without him.  My sister, her partner, and I will take Mum out for lunch tomorrow, to mark both occasions.




I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  NB:  I did use some colours of Watercolor Pencils that are no longer available.

Tomorrow I will share with you the other Mother's Day card I made, using this same bundle, but with a completely different look!


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment