Thursday, January 24, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! FOREVER LOVELY FRIENDSHIP CARD

There are some gorgeous designs on the papers in Stampin' Up!'s All My Love Designer Series Paper pack.  I've teamed one of the floral papers with the Forever Lovely suite of products, and the gorgeous Life Is Grand stamp set.

To create the scalloped rectangle mat, for my sentiment, I first cut a stitched rectangle from Lovely Lipstick card.  I then used the sweet scalloped edge die, from the Be Mine framelits collection, to add detail to the edges.  Not perfectly executed, but it did the trick!

Some of the delicate colour co-ordinated touches added to my card are enamel dots in Lovely Lipstick, and sequins in Soft Sea Foam (there are three of these, but one is hidden by my watermark).





I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to purchase these products for yourself,  you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below. 

In the coming days I will have more cards to share with you.  I am loving the newest products we have from Stampin' Up!, and look forward to sharing my samples with you.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment