Saturday, December 29, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! ALL THAT YOU ARE ... BIRTHDAY CARD IN BALMY BLUE

Today's share is very similar to the card I blogged yesterday.  I have flipped the orientation, from landscape to portrait, and used Balmy Blue as my feature colour.




As always, Stampin' Up! has just knocked it out of the park, with beautifully colour co-ordinated products in our new catalogues.  Most of the products I've used to make this card will be orderable from my online store on 3rd January.  Only the cardstock and inks (and Big Shot) are current.  I have listed below all the ingredients that make up this card.  From 3rd January, you will be able to get your hands on them all, by clicking on the thumbnail images below!

Tomorrow I have another card to show you, using these same products, but in another colour scheme.  Please come back to visit; I hope you'll feel inspired to buy and use these lovely new items.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment