Wednesday, September 12, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! JOYOUS NOEL SEASONS GREETINGS CARD

I have another Christmas card to share today, to show off the beauty and versatility of Stampin' Up!'s Dashing Deer bundle, and Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper.

I'm totally in love with the Gray Granite ribbon in our range, so decided to pair Gray Granite with Merry Merlot for today's card.  Any excuse to get some of that ribbon on a card!


Even though we don't have wintery Christmases in Australia, I just love this paper, and will be using it to death.  The copper accents are a bit lush, aren't they?

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to shop in my online store, just click on one of the thumbnail images below.  (Australian residents only.)

I hope you're enjoying my Dashing Deer Christmas creations.  I'll have another card or two to share, before going on to other products in the Holiday Catalogue.



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment