Wednesday, August 15, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! TRANQUIL TEXTURES MASCULINE 18TH BIRTHDAY CARD

I bought the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper pack with masculine cards in mind.  Today a special young man turns 18, so I broke open a few new products to make his card.




After stamping the circle from Swirly Frames, in Crumb Cake ink on Whisper White card, I inked up the 'streamers' from Birthday Backgrounds in Mint Macaron ink.  I stamped off onto scrap paper first, then onto the Whisper White circle.

I wanted Night of Navy stars, so used the Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blends marker to colour a few white stars from the Metallic Sequins assortment.  I placed a small Mint Macaron Faceted Dot in the centre of each star.

The die cut "18" was made with the now-retired Large Numbers Framelits.  Everything else I used on the card is current, and is listed below.  If you would like to purchase these products for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Faceted Dots
[146910]
$10.50
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment