Thursday, June 14, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! ABSTRACT IMRESSIONS IN GRAPEFRUIT GROVE

A really fun, colourful, suite of products just released this month is the Abstract Impressions stamp set and Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper.  I can see myself using these stamps and papers a lot in the coming year.

Grapefruit Grove is a gorgeous soft orange that forms part of our new In Color collection (available only for 2 years).  I am loving it!  I've teamed it with Calypso Coral and Shaded Spruce (a new colour in our revamped range) in my stamped flowers and leaves:




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and if you live in Australia, you can shop in my online store, by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Faceted Dots
[146910]
$10.50
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment