Tuesday, May 15, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! JUST ADD COLOR FRIENDSHIP CARD, FOILED

Today's share is the second in my series of tea cup cards, using images coloured from a sheet of Stampin' Up!'s Just Add Color Designer Series Paper.

I love the drama that the Foil Frenzy DSP provides in the background of this card:



The sentiment I have used on this card is from the Detailed With Love stamp set, which is coming out on 1st June.

The glorious Foil Frenzy paper will be retiring at the end of this month, so make sure you order it, if you don't have it yet!  If you live in Australia, you can reach my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below, where I've listed the current products used on this card.

Tomorrow I will have another card to show you ... I think it may just be my favourite of this series of cards.


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment