Monday, May 7, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! JUST ADD COLOR BIRTHDAY CARD

My share today is a birthday card using a panel of Just Add Color Designer Series Paper, that I coloured using my Stampin' Blends, Stampin' Up!'s fabulous alcohol markers.





The Calypso Coral satin ribbon I have used on this card was a Sale-A-Bration freebie, available only until the end of March.  Everything else I used is available from my online store, which you can access by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

I have one more card to show you, using this sheet of DSP, so please come by tomorrow if you're looking for a bit of inspiration!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, Love your card, nice colours, great to see you back, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete