Wednesday, April 4, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! HANGING GARDEN IN PURPLES AND YELLOW

In a move that's rather unusual for me, I created a card using only ONE stamp set!  Often, I'll use several stamp sets to come up with one creation, so I was pretty proud of myself for this achievement. :)

Today's card features the Hanging Garden stamp set.  It contains several really lovely sentiments; I think this one is a good multi-purpose "thinking of you" greeting.




I stamped the hanging baskets in Basic Black Archival ink, on Watercolor Paper.  I then used Blender Pens, and ink pooled in the lids of my inkpads, to colour the images.  The butterflies stamped on the Crumb Cake panel are also from this stamp set.  A cute touch, don't you think?  The Wisteria Wonder panel has been embossed with the Basket Weave embossing folder, that was a freebie during our recent Sale-A-Bration promotion.  If you missed out on this gorgeous embossing folder, don't fear - you'll be able to order it from 1st June, when Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalogue comes out.  It wasn't until I went to blog this card, that I realised the Black Stampin' Emboss powder I used on the sentiment is retired - whoops.  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink, sprinkled black embossing powder over it, then heat set it with my Heat Tool.  I flagged the end of the sentiment strip, using Paper Snips.

Listed below are the rest of the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy them for yourself, I would love for you to shop in my online store.  You can get there by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, That is a lovely card, I like the basket of flowers also the butterfly stamping on craft card stock looks great in the back ground, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete