Friday, April 6, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! HANGING GARDEN IN ORANGES AND YELLOWS

Today's share is another card made with the Hanging Garden stamp set.  I also used the Burlap background stamp, on the Tangerine Tango card panel.  My head must have been screwed on a little crookedly when I stamped the sentiment ... I didn't realise until I photographed this card, that it's on a bit of an angle!  Oh well, it's part of the charm of  "handmade". :)  (Is it less noticeable, since I photographed the card on a rather awkward angle, too??)




Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by simply clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I will have a special card to share with you in a few days' time, so please come back early next week!


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment