Tuesday, April 10, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! CAKE SOIREE 50th BIRTHDAY CARD

As this post goes live, I am in New Zealand, surprising a dear lifelong friend for her 50th birthday!

My friend is rather partial to yellow (especially yellow flowers), so I'm hoping this card I made her is a hit.  The jumping-off point, when it came to making the card, was the panel with embossed roses.  On Shimmery White card, I used a Sweet Soiree Decorative Mask and Shimmery White Embossing Paste, that I'd coloured with Daffodil Delight reinker.  The end result is a very shimmery, textural, card.




I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products I used, to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, which can be reached by clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

3 comments:

  1. Love those textured cakes in behind Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, Love your beautiful card, lovely soft colours used, I think your friend will love it, TFS, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt your friend loved this card Christine, it's absolutely gorgeous! The stenciling of the roses with colored embossing paste in the background really made the other elements pop. Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete