Wednesday, January 31, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! PETAL GARDEN 50th BIRTHDAY CARD

Stampin' Up! has the most beautiful collections of double-sided Designer Series Paper (DSP).  The one-dimensional images in our catalogues don't do them justice.  I am totally in love with the Petal Garden 6" x 6" DSP stack, from the Annual Catalogue, and have made lots of cards with it.

I made this for a friend's recent milestone birthday:




I sponged Calypso Coral ink onto the bottom of the numbers, to echo the inking on the die-cut "lovely".  Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, clicking on any of the thumbnail images below will take you to my online store.

I promise to share some more of my Petal Garden cards, as I get them photographed.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment