Saturday, July 29, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS IN RED AND GOLD

Today I have another sneak peek for you, of the gorgeous Carols of Christmas bundle (stamp set and dies), that will be available to purchase from Tuesday.  These products will be in our Holiday Catalogue that comes out in September, but Stampin' Up! is generously allowing us to get our hands on some new goodies early - have to love that!


This card is very simple, but, I think, rather elegant.  I've used this classic Christmas colour combination:




.... and a close-up of the baubles (the Cherry Cobbler ones have been raised up using our fabulous new Mini Dimensionals - the perfect size for tiny "bits"!):





I have listed below all the "ingredients" used on this card, other than the stamp and die bundle itself ... 1st August is when you'll be able to buy that from my online store.

I hope you've enjoyed the cards I have made so far using these products; I'll be making plenty more, as I get time to play in my craft room!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

1 comment:

  1. Oh I missed this one last week Christine, it's so beatiful!

    ReplyDelete