Wednesday, May 31, 2017

THE HEART OF CHRISTMAS #1: STAMPIN' UP! LOVELY INSIDE & OUT




Today I'm joining others from Claire Daly's Art With Heart team, in a new weekly share called "The Heart of Christmas".  We want to inspire you to make Christmas cards, using Stampin' Up! products.

I decided to use the new Lovely Inside & Out stamp set (available to purchase from tomorrow!)  for a Christmas card.  I love the large, graphic, "bursts" ... I stamped them in Emerald Envy and Real Red, then gold-embossed a star on a few, using a stamp from the Star of Light stamp set.  For my rather simple design, I've used three different stamp sets!  It's fun to mix things up sometimes. :)



The shine of the gold-embossed stars and sentiment are a bit clearer in this photo:



This design would be perfect for a mass-production session (if only I had the patience to create multiples of cards!).  It's a flat, embellishment-free, design, easy to post.

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I sued to make this card.  If you would like to purchase them for yourself, and live in Australia, you can go to my online store by simply clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

We hope you find plenty of inspiration in our shares this week!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

10 comments:

  1. That's a great "happy" card Christine - perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, totally love this Christine. It's so bright and happy. Thanks for playing along in Week 1 of Heart of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, Christine. Love that colour combo with the gold accents. Such a great example of using your non-Christmas stamps to produce a great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright Christmas card Christine, and using a non Christmas set too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card! That gorgeous gold sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Christine, I was not going to get this set mmm! might have to change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never would have thought to use this stamp set for a Christmas card, but I love that you have! It looks amazing, and the layer of gold embossing is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Christine! I love how you used multiple stamp sets to make such a fantastic fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and festive card Christine. :)

    ReplyDelete