Wednesday, May 24, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! VERTICAL GREETINGS

I have hardly been in my craft room in recent weeks, as I've been busy buying a new house, and preparing my current one for sale.  Busy times!  My house is now on the market, and what happens next is largely out of my control, so it's time to hit the craft room again.

Today I have had a play with the gorgeous Vertical Greetings stamp set.  I think this is only the second time it has seen ink, but thankfully it is carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue that's out next month.

This is the colour scheme I chose to use, after deciding to cut into some of my Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper:


I've added a few glimmery touches, on this feminine birthday card.  They haven't photographed well, but there is a glimmer paper strip next to the sentiment, and three tiny glimmery butterflies, cut from Timeless Tag thinlits:



I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy any of the products from my online store (Australian customers only), just click on one of the thumbnail images to get started.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, and please send positive vibes my way, for the sale of my house!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment