Tuesday, May 9, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! LOVE & AFFECTION ... AND AFFECTIONATELY YOURS

Another pack of paper that I have hardly cut into is the Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper, designed to team with the Love & Affection suite of products.

My card today features some of the bold navy floral paper.  Because it has a busy design, I have kept the rest of my card simple.  I used inks in the colours in the paper to stamp some flowers and leaves (using the masking technique), and attached a sentiment and some sweet ribbon.  The Daffodil Delight double-stitched ribbon is a new product that will be out in June.



I decorated the inside of the card with some sweet floral washi tape:



Listed below are all the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy these products for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images to be taken direct to my online store.

Tomorrow I will share another card made using this same paper pack, and I have to say, it's my favourite of all!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment