Sunday, November 27, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! TIN OF CARDS & FLORAL BOUTIQUE 21st BIRTHDAY CARD

Last night I was privileged to help celebrate the 21st birthday of a young woman who I have known since birth.  What a special year this is!

I wanted the birthday girl's card to be a little elegant, but not fussy.  My chosen colour scheme is Night of Navy, Whisper White and silver.  I have used retired Silver Satin Ribbon (can't let go of that luscious stuff!), but everything else is current, and listed below.




Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you are having a lovely weekend!  I look forward to spending some time with family members who are over from New Zealand.


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and so elegant, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christine. So very elegant.

    ReplyDelete