Monday, November 14, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! NUMBER OF YEARS MASCULINE 21st BIRTHDAY CARD

Today my first born son is 21!

Here is a recent photo of my boys - Jack is on the left, and Ethan (almost 5 years his junior) is on the right.



..... And, just for fun, here they both are just 6 years ago, celebrating Jack's 15th birthday.  What a change!







Jack had his party on Saturday night, and chose a black and gold theme for his cake ... so I carried that through on to the card I made for him:



Here's a closer look at the splatters, of Gold Wink of Stella, on the embossed panel:



Here are a couple of shots of the amazing cake from the party:






Listed below are the current Stampin' Up! products I used to make Jack's card. (I used retired metallic brads, to secure the acetate banner.)  If you would like to buy these products for yourself, you can click on any of the thumbnail images, to be taken direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you enjoyed these little snippets of my two beautiful boys!



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

5 comments:

  1. Great photos and great male card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Christine. It's quite elegant isn't it? The cake is very special too. Loved the photos of your boys. They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ... Andrea & the dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Christine and just perfect for a 21-year old male. BTW you don't look old enough to be the mother of a 21 year old. Just sayin' And I'm so impressed your boys can be in the same room as each other for a photo op - my two (18 and 14) hate each other and can't even talk civilly to each other :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cake and card. Congrats.
    My eldest is 21 in a couple of weeks. The first week of December is pretty full on No.1 will be 21, no 3.will be 17 & no. 4 will be 12. No 2 (the only boy) has to wait until Jan to be 19! It's awesome your kids don't mind spending time together. If they are like mine they still have their days! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete