Tuesday, October 11, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! PRETTY PINES MEETS PRETTY PAISLEYS - 1

I have some more simple Christmas card ideas for you, using awesome products from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalogue.

Again, I've used my Christmas Pines stamp set, and Pretty Pines Thinlits dies ... but teamed them with the Pretty Paisleys embossing folder, and added a bit of gold Wink of Stella.

Here's the first card in my new series:



The pine cones do have gold glimmer on them, even though my photography doesn't allow t to show too well!

I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make my card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, and you'll be taken to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Tomorrow I will have another card idea for you, so make sure you come back to see!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment