Sunday, May 1, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! SNEAK PEEK ... CONFETTI CELEBRATION

There is a new Stampin' Up! catalogue coming out on 1st June (just in case you aren't already "in" on the online buzz!).  At the recent OnStage event (demonstrator training) in Sydney,  I was lucky to get my hands on a fabulous new stamp set, called Confetti Celebration.

Would you like a sneak peek?

I wanted to make a card that would be suitable for a teen.   I think this stamp set is awesome for teen cards.  Here's what I came up with:




Some of the new (coming out 1st June) products I used are Dapper Denim cardstock, inkpad and marker; Nesting Squares framelits; Confetti Celebration stamp set; thick white baker's twine.

My favourite Candy Dots (seen here in Crumb Cake and Marina Mist) will be retiring at the end of May ... I'm a bit sad about that, but am excited to see the new Enamel Shapes joining our product range.

Because I've used mainly new products, not yet available to buy, I won't list all the card ingredients below (as I normally do on a blog post).    Here are the colours I've used, along with Dapper Denim - one of five new In Colors that will be released on 1st June.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.   I hope you are as excited as I am, to have so many gorgeous new products coming out soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, That is a great male card, love the new Dapper Denim colour,
    Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! perfect for a Teen.
    Can't wait to see the new Catty :)
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete