Tuesday, January 5, 2016

STAMPIN' UP!'S NEW OCCASIONS CATALOGUE IS LIVE!

Hi all.

The country air must agree with me.  We're away at our holiday house, and I brought with me all the goodies I'd pre-ordered from the gorgeous Occasions Catalogue that's out today.  Over the past few days, I have made 21 cards!  I am LOVING these new products.

The other day I shared with you a photo of the table all set up, ready for me to craft up a storm.  Here's what it looked like after I'd had my big play:




Would you like to see a couple of the cards I made?

A stand-out favourite of mine, is the new Birthday Bouquet suite of products.  Prettiness overload, folks!  Gorgeous stamp set, Designer Series Papers to die for, and swoon-worthy Pool Party Glitter ribbon ... love them all.




Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00


I used a different sheet of paper from Birthday Bouquet, to make a quick and easy card showcasing one of the great FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, on offer from today.  The "Just For You" sentiment is from the Botanicals For You stamp set, which is one of your choices of freebies if you order $90 of product.  Sale-A-Bration runs through until the end of March, and for every $90 you spend on product, you get to choose for free an exclusive Sale-A-Bration product.  Such a great time of year with Stampin' Up!


 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00


I'll leave you with a couple of photos of the outlook, from our front verandah.  We have had some very hot weather, and the land is dry and barren, but it's peaceful.






Thanks for visiting my blog! I will try to schedule some more blog posts before returning home (to no internet) tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christine! So glad you've been getting some playtime in and a bit of technology too..:0) Wow, what a fabulous view, how beautiful will it be in winter once everything greens up...So peaceful.
    Looking forward to seeing more of lovely playtime my friend. Xx

    ReplyDelete