Friday, January 22, 2016

JAI #295: STAMPIN' UP! BOTANICAL BLOOMS BIRTHDAY

Tina has designed a sketch for this week's Just Add Ink challenge:





I had so many new products out on my desk, that I just couldn't decide what to use for my card.  I ended up using four different stamp sets, and three dies ... this wouldn't qualify for the "see how cheap it is to make your own cards?!" award!  Still, I think the result is rather sweet; I hope you enjoy what I came up with.




The sentiment die cut is from Lots of Labels, with the top and bottom trimmed to better suit the size of the stamped sentiment.  The woodgrain backgrounds to the sweet little flowers were created using a stamp from Enjoy the Little Things - there are a few designs that punch out with the 1" square punch.  Hopefully everything else is self-explanatory, but if you do have any questions, please just ask!

Make sure you check out the gorgeous creations the rest of the Design Team have come up with using Tina's sketch.  We'd love to have you play along with us in this challenge.

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

6 comments:

  1. Love your card ! Love from France from Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how sometimes one set will be more than enough for one card and then other times you end up with half a dozen spread over the desk ;) Each one certainly added a special detail to this Christine and I love the overlay of the scallop die cut too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly sweet and feminine Christine. So many lovely details and patterns that compliment beautifully. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Christine! Your flowers and leaves are so delicate and I love the scallops laid over the embossing folder - a fabulous background effect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour combo that you've used, very soft and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a very sweet card, Christine. The little flowers are fabulous, and I love the way you've turned the simple sketch into a multi-layered delight!

    ReplyDelete