Thursday, August 6, 2015

STAMPIN' UP!''S DEFINITELY DAHLIA MEETS CRAZY ABOUT YOU

Today, my sister and I are twins!  Not really, but for one day of every year, we are the same age ... Lynda was born the day before my first birthday.

In honour of my sister's birthday, I inked up for the first time the gorgeous Definitely Dahlia stamp from Stampin' Up!  I inked it with my So Saffron stampin' pad, then used sponge daubers to apply Hello Honey and Crushed Curry inks to the stamp, before stamping onto Very Vanilla card.  It provides subtle, but I think beautiful, colour variation on the dahlia.


 
Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! supplies used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy any Stampin' Up! products, you can click on a thumbnail image below to be taken to my online store.
 
 
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christine!!
    LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOVVVEEEE this card!!! WOW OH WOW!!! The yellow with the black is totally perfect!! YOur sister is going to LOVE IT!!!
    Just gorgeous!!!
    Happy, warm, crafting hugs to you dear lady,
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I love your card, also the colours you used, great job. Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! And clearly I'm late but I hope you had a happy birthday. What a fun story about being twins :)

    ReplyDelete